Get Involved - Volunteer
Whether you are:
- Hanging out at the venue while family or a friend is on course
- Looking to give back to the cycling and running communities
- An avid believer in the mission of our non-profit organization, which is to promote and support a healthy lifestyle by offering quality sporting events
- Looking for an interesting community service project to fulfill graduation or club requirements (yes, we can complete your service forms), or
- Simply wanting something different and meaningful to do this summer---
We Can Use Your Help!
Our volunteers are a key element in the success of the Hampshire 100. Volunteer opportunities exist in many different areas and within many different time commitments.
- Course set-up
- Course post-event clean up
- Registration check-in
- Course marshaling
- Aid stations
- Venue setup, maintenance, management, and clean up
Please e-mail the to discuss interests and opportunities and get involved.